Thursday 10 July 2014

Trying New Things

Share it Please



Hi Guys, 

Generally as a person, I find it quite hard to try new things. This can be something as small as the deodorant I use to big things like a new experience, either way I always seem to stick to the same thing. This even happens with makeup, I always seem to use the same products day after day. 

However it's time for that to change. My new years resolution was to try new things and it was fair to say it's flopped .  Recently I realized if I don't try new things, I'm not living my life to the full. So I've decided I'll post if I do something big and crazy, even if to most it seems rather small, because honestly it's time for me to be pushed out of my comfort zone even just a little.  

To me this will be such a big achievement because I really struggle doing new things, they seem like such a gray area to me.

So whether it's a food, product or experience I'll be sure to let you know.


Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112