Thursday 3 July 2014

My Prom Experience

Share it Please
On the 1st of July I had my school prom, and it was so much better than expected. I got to spend the evening dancing and having fun with my closest friends. It's fair to say everyone looked absolutely amazing.

me before prom at my friends house.







 Me and some of my friends at prom

A few people don't see the point in prom and originally I had quite low expectations. I didn't have an expensive dress or even a date to prom, I went with my best friends and expected everyone to look much better than me.I didn't even know if I would last the whole night because I've been really ill with my hayfever recently


I also managed to survive my first high school party. This party had quite and unusual location by the fact that it took place in my friends barn which was rather a strange location. Many of my friends got quite drunk and it was quite interesting to see. I was left as the responsible friend who made sure no one fell asleep in the cow shed. 

I would put some of the party pictures but it turns out none of then had very good lighting at all. 

In the end I had such a great night and I encourage everyone to make the most of prom whether of not you have the most expensive dress or not or if you have a date or not. It's even fair to say we danced all night to the best song ever without being ashamed.

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112