Sunday 27 July 2014

Travel Hairstyles

Share it Please
The first hairstyle is the basic ponytail which looks awesome and laid back whether you wear it high and perky or low and messy.


High and Perky


Low and Casual

The next, is the messy bun, the lazyness staple. I love messy buns because they're so easy to do and maintain throughout the day especially if you're going on a long journey. 


A Simple Messy Bun 
 For the next idea, I was looking for a jazzed up half up half down style that was simple so I started a French braid and around half way down my head I pinned the braid. To make this last for your travels I suggest that to tie it with a hair tie.


My Take On the Classic
Finally is the French braid , which as a kid is the only way my mom would do my hair when we were traveling simply because it keeps your hair out if your face and holds well especially if you hair spray it for a long haul flight, it also helps to keep frizz at bay. I also quite like the effect of this with ombred or dip-dyed hair.


My French Braid

I hope this helps someone, and like normal,
until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112