Monday 7 July 2014

June Favorites

Share it Please

Through the month it's fair to say I've been quite ill and the products I've been using are few and far between. However, the few products I have been loving this month have made it so much more pleasant. 

The first thing I have been loving is pajama bottoms that look leggings, simply because they can be worn throughout the day and they are extremely comfortable. A few of  my favorites are these from primark and I just love the patterns. These were quite light so they are perfect for summer.
Another thing I've been loving, are these shorts also from primark. They are loose and flowy which is a step away from my normal denim shorts for summer and I have to admit that I'm loving the change.
I've also been loving  the Barry M gelly nail polishes, especially this one in 'sugar apple' which is a pastel turquoise type colour that screams summer. 

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112