Saturday 30 August 2014

The Chop

Share it Please
Recently I've been getting rather frustrated with my hair, for one thing it's extremely bleach damaged on the ends making it dry and brittle. For another thing it tangled extremely easily, and as much as the length made me feel like a Disney princess, I decided it was time to change. Every time someone would ask me what length I was having my hair, it got shorter and shorter until I eventually asked my hairdresser what she thought. 
I left her to choose and I love the result. 

I've now short collar bone length hair with choppy layers throught to replace traditional layers. I still have around three inches of blonde left from when it was ombréd in June and the short length and layers help to cover up the rubbish job that was done. 

It's fair to say I love it, it's so out of my comfort zone and yet, it's so me.
So what do you think?

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112