Tuesday 26 August 2014

Holiday Looks

Share it Please

                                                                                                    Me attempting the sea



Last week I took a holiday with my family  Devon and I thought I would share with you some of my favorites from the trip.


This is one of my favorite outfits I wore, simply because I specifically bought  this skirt from New Look, for the holiday and I'd waited so long to wear it.  The top is a crop top from H&M and I'm pretty sure it was around £4 which is a bargain. 

It's fair to say the above picture took a while to get;


          My lovely sister

Outfit Two


This outfit was to deal with the weird weather, as you can see it was very different throughout the day. In the first picture I'm wearing a textured skater skirt from Primark which was around £5 and a grey floral jumper from New Look which was £7 in the sale. The boots I'm wearing are from F&F at Tesco who always have great boots in autumn. 

By the afternoon, I'd changed into a thin tank top with a zip from New look and  a pair of simple strappy sandals from Primark Which have lasted amazingly well.  


Until next time, stay beautiful 


Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112