Monday 11 August 2014

Recent Purchases

Share it Please

Recently I've been shoping quite a lot so I thought I would share my haul with you.

Makeup




When shopping, its obvious one of the first places I head to is Boots and superdrug for makeup. The amount of makeup I managed to buy was shameful yet fulfilling.

I re-purchased the Rimmel wake me up foundation in 010 light porcelain, it's one of my favorite drugstore foundations and I love it. 

After hearing so many people raving about the soap and glory Archery eye pencil, I had to pick it up to give it a try for myself and on first impressions I quite like it. I got this in shade blonde-shell and I have to say Iove the names of soap and glory products.

I sort of fell into the Revlon counter and left with two of the new colorstay moisture stains, I got both London posh and L.A exclusive. I absolutely love L.A exclusive however London posh simply doesn't suit me because it comes out quite brown rather than the peachy shade it looks but it's quite nice to put over another lipstick.

Also from Revlon I picked up a lip butter in 027, juicy papaya, which is very natural and pretty.

I also picked up a hand sanitizer from the body shop because they smell so much better than normal ones.

Accessories




I popped into topshop and fell inlove with these midi rings. After seeing midi rings around for a while I finally decided to try some out. The first being gold with a little pink stone, and I've been told it looks very Disney princessy. The second, a set of three identical rings in different colours, that look like tiny little chevrons and are completly adorable.


The last things I bought were an online purchase and are some more real techniques brushes. It's fair to say I love these brushes and I'm never disappointed by them.  I brought the core collection, the shading brush and the retractable lip brush.

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112