Monday 4 August 2014

July Favourites

Share it Please



Throughout July, I've had quite a few favourites because I've actually gone outside for a change.

The first being a flower crown I included in a haul a while ago. I've been loving, not just this but hairbands in general, to hold my hair out of my face whilst it's warm. I wore my flower crown to a 'beach' day me and my little cousin held in the garden whilst the weather was great.

I've also been loving the Maybelline color sensational lipstick in 910, Shocking Coral. It's bright and fun, everything I want in summer and it lasts quite well. 

The next item I've been loving is the Boots simply sensitive cleansing wash gel. It does what it says, it leaves my skin clean and fresh without irritating it.

The last item is another hair item and is a floral bun ring garland thing, in the best way I can describe, and it's awesome. It makes effortless hair look like it took an age which Iove. 

until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x
ps, what do you think of one photo over individual ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112