Tuesday 4 March 2014

TMI!

Share it Please
For one of today's posts I've retorted to a simple sort of post due to the lack of time. However this is something I've wanted to do so I thought now was a great time.
so let's go:

What are you wearing ?




Thick black leggings, warm winter festive type socks and an oversized hockey t-shirt. (just noticed the dog hairs over my cozies)

Ever been in love?
No, don't think so.

How tall are you?
Around 5ft 2 (last time I checked).

Any tattoos?
Nope.

Any piercings?
Just my ears.

OTP?
Do I really have to chose?

Favorite quote?
" It hurt because it mattered"
           John Green

Favorite song?
I really don't have one, it really depends on what mood I'm in.

Loud or soft music?
It yet again depends on what mood I'm in, at the moment soft rock played quite quietly.

Where do you go when you're sad?
If possible an ice rink if not probably for a run outside (or possibly to a box of malteasers)

How long does it take you to shower?
Usually around 15 minutes.

How long does it take you to get ready in a morning?
Generally around half an hour to get fully ready, unless I'm going somewhere special.

Ever been in a fight?
Other than sibling squabbles, no.

Fears?
Doing anything that pushes me out of my comfort zone.

Last thing that made you cry?
Re-reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Last book you read?
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

The book you’re currently reading?
Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix (again)

 Last person you talked to?
My younger brother when he asked for more pancakes.


The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
That would be one of my skating friends called Lydia

 Favorite food?
Chicken salad or plain pizza

 Places you want to visit?
 Rome, New Orleans, Orlando, New York, (possibly the whole of the USA.) 

 Last place you were?
Does A&E count?

Favorite flavor of sweet?
Probably strawberry.

 What instruments do you play?
A tiny bit of piano, not very well

Favorite piece of jewelry?







A silver locket passed through my family or a ring from my mom.

 Last sport you played?
I took part in a figure skating lesson if that counts.

Last song you sang?
I don't really sing but I think my friends and I were belting out Year 3000 by Busted.

 Last time you hung out with anyone?
This morning 

Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to.



I hope everyone had a great day,
Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112