Tuesday 18 March 2014

New Look Haul

Share it Please

At the weekend I popped into my local New Look for a quick peek, but found a few things I just needed.

Now that is been getting warmer, I've started to want to wear my long forgotten crop tops. However not being that confident, I found a pair of black super skinny high waisted jeans, of which are perfect. I already own high waisted shorts but at the moment its a tad too cool for them. These jeans were the most expensive thing I bought at £22.99 but I think I will get the wear out of them.

On the way to the changing rooms I saw a dress, and I swear I fell in love. I had been looking for months for a dress like this, it is a black contrast collar swing dress.
 . The dress is quite casual but could be easily dressed up and any sort of accessory combo works, the dress is also really soft. I believe it to be a bargain at £14.99 


Next, flower crowns, the infamous flower crowns. Many people find this accessory overpowering but I love them, they make me feel quite girly and is an easy hair style. This particular flower crown was £3.99

Finally, I found these cute hair bands, similar to scrunchies, which look like they are tied around hair. I think these will look really nice tied around buns or high pony tails. These are also great value, 2 for £2.99

   


I hope everyone had a great day,
Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112