Monday 10 March 2014

Get to know me #1...

Share it Please
. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally  straight  which means I can do quite a lot with it.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I usually just dye myself at home.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I prefer when I change my hairstyle because the same thing day in day out annoys me.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I’ve never been to a salon for my nails, but my cousin is a nail technician and often does my nails for me, but mostly I just paint them.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I usually change my nail polish the day after it starts chipping.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
In general I don’t really paint my toes, winter or summer.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
In a morning, with nothing fancy it takes me roughly 15 minutes but for a detailed evening look around 25 minutes.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do my face first unless I’m using a dark eye shadow or a product with fallout.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Both really, I buy products when I need them but will also buy for the sake of it and to try newer things.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Most of the time, yes. Some days it's a lighter look than others, but I feel better if I have it on.
12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I love putting makeup on and I wear it when I’m at home.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I don’t really like to leave the house but I will rarely.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I haven't actually counted, but I don't have as much high end makeup as drugstore.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
On the average day I'll just pick something out as I get dressed, but for a special occasion I will probably plan my outfit.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
It varies, I usually just pick up  a bag because I usually empty my bag so its easy to change them

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
This usually varies, I have to wake up around 7am but the time I get to sleep is really messed up and always changes.

18. How often or when do you workout
I try to go for a 30 minute run every other day and in-between I try to do sit ups ect.  

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
5'2”

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I took French for three years but I can barely remember a word.

22. How many pets do you have?
A Labrador called snowey.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Generally when I can and I wish I can more often.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
So far I always have and will continue to read any comments.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
If there's ever something I want to try I usually take note of it.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I really don’t know, it just happened.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Sometimes my IPhone or the Fujifilm finepix s4240

28. How often do you clean your house?
Very often, in my opinion far to often

29. What's your favorite color?
Coral

30. Do you swear?
Rarely.(or I don’t realize I am doing)

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I will be attempting to write another blog post.



I hope everyone had a great day,
Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112