Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favorites

Share it Please

Hey guys,

The first thing I've enjoyed in February was the Quality Street Matchmakers in cool mint. I originally bought my brother a box for his birthday, but the were on buy one get one free, so had a free box to myself and I may have bought myself another two boxes. 


The next item is, soap and glory's hand food, which is amazing and moisturizes my hands very well and the small bottles are useful and handbag sized and for roughly £2.50, I believe quite worth it.



Thirdly, this month, I've been enjoying a new mascara, which is from the Natural collection at boots, the Lash Length Mascara. I'm not quite sure why but I'm starting to really love this mascara, I find it quite easy to apply. Over all I find it a great product and have been using it most days this month.


Next is an item of clothing, strappy swing camisoles. At the moment these are available from just about anywhere and in many different colours  and patterns. I picked mine up from F&F at Tesco. I just got a plain black and plain white camisole, they are very versatile and can be worn in many ways. At the moment I'm loving wearing mine with jeans and a leather jacket. Due to the shear texture I think these are great investments, as these will also be great for the summer months.



Lastly is LED candles, theses are great, especially if like me you cannot burn candles but still want to have the atmosphere of candles. The ones I have are rather great because they flicker like real candles but I don't have to worry about falling to sleep with them on.


I hope everyone had a great week,
Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112