Wednesday 17 September 2014

The 'Accidental' Purchases

Share it Please
Whilst on holiday in Devon, I 'accidentally fell' into superdrug and made a few purchases. My justification for this is that I was on holiday and that it was perfectly okay to treat myself, just a little.


The first thing I picked up was the Maybelline color show acid wash effect nail polish in 'lilac rebel'. I'd seen these around for a while and found them quite interesting, and after trying them out I realised they are rather different and unique.

I also picked up a Rimmel apocalips lip stain in 'stellar' and it's fair to say it's rather bright.

For a while I've wanted to try the Revlon make your own palette, in which you slot together the individual shadows. I picked these up in '290 cocoa' which is a brown satin shade. I also got '010 bone' which is a matte shade which I thought would made a great brow bone shade.

I picked up another collection eyeshadow pencil in 4 'hot chocolate' and I can't wait to use it.

After picking up a replacement Loreal super liner in intense black I got to move onto the minis. After wanting to pick up some simple products to try I picked up their hydrating light moisturiser. I also picked up a mini sure deodorant in cotton fresh for my handbag and a cherry blossom batise dry shampoo for when I stay at someone's house.

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112