Friday 5 September 2014

August favourites

Share it Please


This month I've been really loving simple as a brand, their products help my skin to feel amazing and fresh as well as helping the mass breakout I've been experiencing. I've been especially loving their kind to skin cleansing wipes because they help me freshen up my face when I get home and take off any foundation left over from the day, makin  it easier for me to relax. I've also been enjoying their hydrating light moisturizer, it's light and I can't feel it on my skin and as the brand claim to be "sensitive skin experts" I think it's fair to say it's working wonders on my sensitive and complex skin.

My makeup favourite this month is Revlon's lip butter in 027 'juciy papaya' which makes my lips look fresh and natural because its only slightly darker than my lips.

Finally is a book favourite, which is The Silver Linings Play Book, which was a recommendation from a friend, and so far I'm loving the short, easy to read chapters. If you are not a book person, I'd also recommend the film with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112