Friday 18 April 2014

My Mini Haul

Share it Please
At the beginning of this week, my nan took me and my sister out shopping to find an outfit for a wedding. However , me being me, I decided to "treat myself". 

The first place we went into was New Look and I picked up a black high wasted maxi skirt. Also to top this off, the skirt has pockets - what more could I want? This wouldn't normally be something I would wear, but I picked it up anyway to hype myself up about summer and wearing it on holiday. If I wear this as much as I plan to, I believe £17.99 will be a bargain.


The other item I picked up in New Look was a plain black bandeau, I got this to wear under shear tops or tops with low arms to stop my bra from showing. At £2.99 I feel as if this item is an essential and any wardrobe would beg for one.


Next I went into Boots to pick up some essentials, first I picked up a Boots essential lip balm because I get really chapped lips no matter the time of the year. 


Also, I picked up a replacement if my empty Collection 'Lasting Perfection Concealer' This is a product I use daily and I find it impossible to live without.


Finally I went into Matalan,( which I think is a uk only store) and was mostly un-interested because I was hot and feeling a bit anxious. However I managed to find something I loved.I found some leggings that are extremely comfortable and had small piping detail down the front with two zips. Before you ask why I'm hyped about leggings , I'll tell you, these leggings were thick like very few others meaning you never have to worry if people can see your underwear or have to make sure your top is covering your bum. Another thing I like is that they could look just like normal trousers and they come in many colours. I picked up two pairs, one black, one grey and currently Matalan have a discount on where these leggings are £8 rather that £12. 
I'll admit-not my most flattering image

 Before you ask why I'm hyped about leggings , I'll tell you, these leggings were thick like very few others meaning you never have to worry if people can see your underwear or have to make sure your top is covering your bum. Another thing I like is that they could look just like normal trousers and they come in many colours. I picked up two pairs, one black, one grey and currently Matalan have a discount on where these leggings are £8 rather that £12.

I hope everyone had a great day,
Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112