Sunday 6 April 2014

March Favorites

Share it Please
Hey guys, after a couple of weeks of illness and inactivity, I'm here with my march favorites.

The first things that I've loved this month is the VO5 "gloss me smoothly" shampoo and conditioner. These products are for frizzy hair and I have to say are a god send. They actually decrease the frizz, it  leaves my hair soft, smooth and glossy, what more could I ask for?


The next two items are from The Body Shop and are very similar so I've paired them together.
First is their vineyard peach shower gel which is just heavenly, this particular one has been lovingly sabotaged by my little sister as a prank , I mean what else would make a better prank than watering  down my shower gel?

Secondly  is their pink grapefruit shower gel which I believe to be an acquired taste as my mom actually almost hates this one. Its shown in a miniature as I managed to lose my full size one two days ago, and this is all I could find.

My next item is rather weird to have as a monthly favorite; deodorant. After finding the compressed deodorants, I'm much happier, I find it much easier to fit anything into my bag as they are just so handy. Honestly, I advice everyone and anyone to get one.

Comparing it to an old 250ml it looks tiny.

Finally this month I've been wearing the barely there look, or just very little make up and this lipstick has just been perfect. It's very natural but adds a hint of colour, it also lasts really well and dries quickly so does not  really rub off.

 Its from Collection's "lasting colour" range in 13 " vintage rose". People with pale lips may find this too dark, however personally having darker lips, I love it.   

I hope everyone had a great day,
Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112