Monday 8 December 2014

November Favourites

Share it Please
The past month has began to become hectic with the run up to Christmas, and it's fair to say I'm actually loving it. A lot of my shopping this month has been Christmas related but I have found some other things I love 


The first thing I've been loving this month is the simple spotless skin triple action face wash. I would completely recommend this to anyone with problematic or spotty skin, for me this has works wonders and I haven't seen my skin so clear in a very long time. 


This favourite comes in the form of a Christmas candle, it's the Yankee Candle in 'Cranberry Ice' in a small votive tester size. This candle is useful if you want a subtle hint of Christmas to brighten up your home. 
Another candle I've been loving is 'Spiced Orange' which is a much stronger Christmas scent and originates from giving oranges as Christmas gifts. 


As I mentioned at Halloween, I love small cakes, especially the Mr Kipling French Fancies which I am now loving in the festive 'Frozen Fancies' variety. 


Finally is one of my favourite wrapping papers, which is actually brown paper. I think that it's so simple, you can dress it up in any way you want whether that be with bows or ribbons, I can't wait to experiment.

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112