Wednesday 8 October 2014

September Favourites

Share it Please

Now that it's October, it's time to look back on some of the things I've enjoyed over the past month.


The first thing I've loved this month is a basic essential. It's the Mitchum advanced deodorant spray in unscented. This product does what it says, and lasts the whole day.

Next is yet another BarryM nail gelly, this time in almond, it's a light brown colour with purple mauve under tones which I think is perfect for autumn.

Along the lines of nail polish, I've also been loving the Bourjois magic nail polish remover, it makes doing your nails ten times easier and works really well, especially if you can't stand chipped nails and you're always redoing them.

Another thing that I'm loving are cute little midi rings including these ones that I purchased last month from River Island.



The final thing I've been loving this month are Skittles. I would include them in the picture above, but I appear to have eaten them all.





Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jord x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112