Monday 19 May 2014

Recent Purchases

Share it Please
I went into town today to buy some birthday gifts for a friend and picked up some treats for myself too.

The first thing I picked up was the Body Shop Hair Chalk in 002 Tickle Me Pink. I love things such as hair chalk because it brightens up my hair and makes it more exciting before I commit to dying it.




The second thing I picked up was the Rimmel Match Perfection light perfecting radiance foundation. I decided with summer coming up I wanted a lighter foundation that wouldn't feel weird when I got really warm. Also, as I've got extremely pale skin, I was happy to find that they do have a shade that was perfect for me.


Next I picked up the Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencils in 'Vanilla Sky 1' and 'Vintage Blush 3', I actually think I'm going to love these because they are so simple and easy to use.

The last thing I treated myself was the VO5 smoothly does it Tame & Shine Spray, which has heat protection built in and helps to tame frizzy hair making it smooth and sleek.(and I've got to say that it does help!)

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112