Friday 3 January 2014

2013 Cosmetics Favourites

Share it Please
Now 2013 has come to a close and we have started a new year I have decided to reflect on my favorites throughout the past year.

My favorite foundations this year have been predominantly Rimmel alongside the collection lasting perfection concealer.



Next we have blushes and I have mostly used the sleek rose gold blush and the Maybelline dream touch blush in 02 peach and have loved them both equally.


For eyes, I have been using a range of  products including the Maybelline colour tattoos and the Bourjois eyeshadow pots.

On my lips I have been loving all types of products. I've especially loved the Rimmel apocalips in 102 nova and the ELF mineral lipstick in rich raspberry.

In the past year I've also loved Maybelline the falsies mascara along with the no7 lift and curve mascara. Also I've loved the L'Oreal  super liner and the Maybelline master shape eyebrow pencil.

Lastly, in the past year I have enjoyed the real techniques make up brushes by Samantha Chapman. 

Until next time, stay beautiful 
Jordon
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112