Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ombré Hair With Jerome Russell B Blonde Highlighting Kit

Share it Please

This week I decided to re-ombré my hair and thought it would be a great opportunity for a blog post.


The kit I use is the Jerome Russell B Blonde Highlighting Kit. The Kit is quite simple to use and the instructions are easy to follow.

Step one would be putting on some old clothes, even though I have never ruined any clothes whilst stripping my hair I always take this precaution.


Stage two is putting on the provided gloves or your own if you prefer and mixing the cream peroxide and the powder bleach until it is a smooth mix.

After this you brush your hair through and decide how high up you want the ombré to go and start to apply the mix.

After the recommended time, as suggested on the box, and wash it off with the inserted conditioning shampoo.

Ta dah, there you have it ombèd hair DIY and simple. 

Until next time, stay beautiful 

Jordon
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112