Sunday 22 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Share it Please
When the Maybelline baby lips first came out I heard nothing but good words about them, so what did I do I jumped onto the band wagon. 


             (Cherry Me,  Pink Punch)

I have to admitt not these sensations are a whole lot better than I originally thought. 

These moisturising lip balms are phenomenal. I did not expect a lot from these other than bright colour with limited moistirisation. Boy was I wrong. Originally I brought Pink Punch which I thought would be a bright pink colour but when you use it is effectivley translucent with a small hint of color. 

Another thing about the lip balms is that the smell absoloutly amazing. Pink Punch smells fruity and sweet and well- like punch. Due to this I then went on to buy Cherry Me which is a red lip balm unsuprisingly smelling like cherries. 

These lip balms are extremely moisturising, smell great and only cost around three pounds!

Hope this helps

Byeeeee
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Social Share Icons


 

Follow The Author

https://www.instagram.com/jordssmallworld/https://plus.google.com/104054028324356869112